Ms. Lev Goldstein has vast knowledge and expertise in all fields of taxation, including corporate and individuals taxation, M&A transactions and reorganization tax aspects, international taxation of companies and individuals, transfer pricing, benefits for investors, employee’s benefits, real estate taxation, tax treaty interpretation and application, taxation of trusts, approved enterprise matters, value added tax, taxation of public and charitable institutions, indirect taxation, high tech taxation, shareholder taxation and more.
Ms. Lev Goldstein practice includes accompanying enterprises and individuals from various fields of activities in all of their tax requirements, tax planning and structuring, transactional support, tax opinions, ruling applications to the Israeli tax authorities, tax dispute representation and Court litigation.
Ms. Lev Goldstein has vast experience of over 15 years in taxation. In the past Ms. Lev Goldstein served as a Division Manager-Senior Supervisor at the Large Enterprises Income Tax Assessing Office in the Israeli Tax Authority, and she lectures for years in matters of tax laws and accounting, inter alia at the Tel Aviv University’s Accounting Department.
• Israel Bar Association, 2007
• Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel, 1998.
• The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, B.A. in Accounting and Economics, 1995;
• The Ono Academic College, LL.B., 2006;
• Recanati Business School at the Tel Aviv University and the Rotman School of Management at the University Of Toronto in Canada, MBA, 1999.
• Partner, Eitan Mehulal Sadot, 2011-present;
• Partner, Eitan Mehulal Law Group 2008-2011;
• Division Manager-Senior Supervisor at the Large Enterprises Income Tax Assessing Office in the Israeli Tax Authority, 1995-2007.
Ms. Lev Goldstein is teaching tax laws and practice in various academic institutions, such as Tel Aviv University.