Mr. Weissberger is an expert in corporate and securities laws with an emphasis on and hands-on experience of over twenty years with public and private offerings in Israel and overseas, in particular the USA and Europe, and assistance to companies traded on stock exchanges in such countries, as well as complex, cross-border mergers, acquisitions and leveraged buy-out transactions.
Israel Bar Association, 1989.
Tel Aviv University, LL.B., magna cum laude, 1988.
• Partner, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present
• Partner, Eitan-Mehulal Law Group, 2008-2011;
• Partner, Shinar, Weissberger & Co. Law Office, Head of Corporate and Securities Department, 2004–2008;
• Partner, Shinar, Shachor, Weissberger Law Office, Head of Corporate and Securities Department, 1994–2004;
• Attorney at a commercial law firm specializing in the capital market, securities and corporate laws, 1988-1994.
Mr. Weissberger is a co-author of the annually updated chapter of “Israeli Securities Laws” of the Center for International Legal Studies, Salzburg Austria’s publication “International Securities Laws”.