Ms. Davidai Hadar is handling all aspects of international taxation, corporate law, non-profit organizations and trusts.
Ms. Davidai was commended by a client in the Chambers & Partner ranking guide ( HNW ) 2018 as being courteous, caring, diligent and dedicated, “She always gives us the feeling that we are a priority to her”.
Ms. Davidai is seen as an expert on trusts by market observers, and advises HNW individuals and family offices on international taxation and wealth transfers. In addition, she has particular expertise in philanthropy.
Hebrew, English, French, Romanian
• Tel Aviv University, Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Diploma, International Trusts Management, 2011;
• Tel Aviv University, LL.B., magna cum laude, 2005;
• Tel Aviv University, B.Sc. in Economics, 2005;
• Université de Paris, La Sorbonne, Diploma, French Culture in the 20th Century, 2001.
• Partner, Eitan Mehulal Sadot, 2016-present;
• Associate, Eitan Mehulal Sadot, 2011-2016;
• Associate, Eitan Mehulal Law Group, 2006-2011.