Mr. Shmueli is an expert in handling public companies and private companies, who seek access to the capital market in Israel and the US. Within this framework he engages in activities such as preparing prospectuses, private issue documents, M&As of public corporations, accompanying and providing advice in acquisitions of public and private companies and the ongoing legal work of public companies or reporting corporations whose securities are listed in TASE or US stock exchanges.
Mr. Shmueli accompanies various commercial transactions, mainly M&As, from the stage of negotiations, drafting the contracts and implementing the transaction, including the financing aspects involved therein.
Mr. Shmueli has also vast experienced in complicated financing transactions for various industries, including the oil search and energy industry.
Israel Bar Association, 1983.
Fluent in Hebrew and English.
• University of London, LL.M., 1991;
• Hebrew University in Jerusalem, LL.B., 1983;
• Ben Gurion University of the Negev, B.A. in Economics, cum laude,1978.
• Partner, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Founding Partner, Sadot & Co. 2006-2011;
• Owner of a private law firm, 1992-2006;
• Associate at a big commercial law firm specializing in real estate and securities, 1983-1989.