Ms. Diamant is an Israeli and European patent attorney, specializing in the fields of life sciences. She is experienced in drafting and prosecuting patent applications in Israel and worldwide, as well as in preparing patentability and freedom-to-operate opinions.
· University of London, King’s College, B.Sc. Biochemistry/Pharmacology, 1982
· Weizmann Institute of Science, M.Sc. Immunology, 1986
· Patent attorney, Eitan Mehulal & Sadot, 2015-present
· Executive Director of Intellectual Property and patent attorney, Quark Biopharmaceuticals Inc., 2011-2014
· Patent attorney, Dr. D. Graeser Ltd., Patent Attorney, 2006-2010
· Patent attorney, Gal Ehrlich & Partners, 2003-2006