Eitan Mehulal Sadot provides commercial law services to private and public companies with diverse business interests in Israel and overseas. From businesses seeking pre-seed funding to multinational corporations, the firm advises clients throughout all corporate lifecycle stages.
The firm’s comprehensive commercial law service portfolio is supported by a deep expertise in intellectual property, tax, insolvency, receivership & dissolution, real estate, international trade and labor law. The firm’s core strengths include an in-depth familiarity with the legalities of capital raising, bond issuance and international corporate governance.
Eitan Mehulal Sadot’s legal expertise encompasses a variety of business sectors. The firm represents clients operating in the internet & mobile, energy & cleantech, industrial manufacturing, IT & software, telecommunications, biotech, medical device, homeland security, entertainment and outsourcing industries.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Law: Company registration and structure planning, corporate governance, board meeting attendance, company secretary services, director & officer liability, company reporting and ongoing legal guidance.
- Financing & Investments: Private equity, venture capital transactions, debt financing, government funding; Guidance through funding cycles, including due diligence preparation, term sheet negotiations, investment document drafting and contract conclusions; Fund formation including venture capital, hedge funds and private equity funds; Investor representation, including due diligence reviews, investment negotiations and ongoing legal consultation regarding portfolio companies.
- Commercial Agreements: Distribution and franchise agreements, reseller and dealer agreements, RFPs, supplier & marketing agreements, and agent agreements.
- Employee Compensation: Executive compensation and employee share option plans, including taxation.
The firm’s partners’ have extensive legal experience in a variety of practice areas. In addition to their legal proficiency, the partners are qualified academically in accounting, economics, computer science and business administration.
The team’s knowledge of the intricates of commercial law is matched by an in-depth understanding of major industries and an active global professional network. These resources facilitate success in Israel’s dynamic business arenas and penetration into international markets.
- Representation of energy companies funding the Tamar gas field development project (financial scope: hundreds of millions of dollars).
- Representation of companies, investors and shareholders in hundreds of private equity and venture capital financing transactions.
- Hedge fund, real estate fund and private equity fund incorporation.
- Legal consultation to clients in commercial transactions estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars per annum.
- Representation of clients in joint ventures and business collaborations in Israel, Europe, The United States, Canada, South America, Australia and China.